Thursday, June 13, 2024
African Events, Celebrity News, Music, Video & Entertainment – Eventlabgh

“Everyone rejoice the day I got an election at the hospital” – Yinka Ayefele

Follow @eventlabgh < Gospel singer, Yinka Ayefele in a chat with Sunday Scoop has revealed some of the after effects...

By Eventlabgh , in Celebrity Entertainment News , at December 17, 2017


Gospel singer, Yinka Ayefele in a chat with Sunday Scoop has revealed some of the after effects of the accident that has left him confined to a wheelchair for 20 years.

According to the sensational singer, his family rejoiced the day they saw him get an erection while on the hospital bed. He said:

“After the accident, everyone jubilated when I had an erection one afternoon. I was wondering why they were rejoicing and they told me the doctors said I would not be able to have an erection again. They had reached the conclusion without my knowledge.”

Speaking on his then girlfriend turned wife, Ayefele said;

“She didn’t leave me when I was hospitalised, so why would she leave me afterwards? When things were bad, she was with me all through. We got married after the accident and we are blessed with four boys.”

He continued;

“I can still remember my response to a journalist who wanted to be sure I could impregnate a woman. I told him to bring his sister if he wanted a confirmation. It used to be embarrassing when people questioned my sexual ability.

“Even if I am unable to make love to a woman, should that make them happy? Even if my wife and I opted for IVF, is it something they should gloat about?”

On how the accident happened, he recalled:

“I was on my way to Abeokuta, but I lost control of the car because it rained heavily that day. The car fell into a deep pit. I was taken to a nearby hospital, but they couldn’t handle my case because I was vomiting blood. I was taken to another hospital where it was discovered that I had a spinal cord injury.

“I was then transferred to the University College Hospital, Ibadan, where I stayed for almost a year before I was discharged. Much later, I raised funds and travelled to the United Kingdom, for specialised treatment.”



Facebook Comments