The Real Housewives of Lagos premiered on April 8, and beyond the high fashion, and drama, the #RHOLagos gave us some insights into their love lives. Here are 5 things we learned.
1. Segun Wealth takes hot video clips of Tiannah for her social media pages. Speak of couples goals!
2. Iyabo Ojo has a man who wants to be kept private. In her words: “He feels like I’m always attacked. He doesn’t want social media people, my fans, my haters to drag him into it.”
3. Carolyna Hutchings wants to date a trillionaire. Periodt!
4. Tiannah would marry again if need be. “If my husband messes up, I will still marry another person if I find love, and it will be four different dads.” – The King of Queens said.
5. Laura Ikeji is not a regular babe! She hired a chef to cook and serve them during a private dinner she had with her husband for their 5 years wedding anniversary.
Have you watched The Real Housewives of Lagos? The first episode was released on Friday.