Downtimes are things we can all relate to. Have you been having a tough year? Does life get so difficult that you just want to throw in the towel sometimes? Do you sometimes need a bit of inspiration to get through the day? Regardless of what kind of life you have, nobody escapes these times.
In those times, what we need is inspiration and encouragement to give us hope and give us the strength to try again. We may find this in people or situations or even music. Yes, music the universal language. We’ve curated a list of girl power songs for you to listen to in those moments when you don’t feel like you can pull through:
- “Run the world (girls)” – Beyonce
- “Girl on fire” – Alicia Keys
- “Queen” – Jessie J
- “Independent woman” – Destiny’s Child
- “What it feels like for a girl” – Madonna
- “Roar” – Katy Perry
- “Stronger” – Britney Spears
- “Too much” – DJ Jimmy Jatt x Blaise x Sasha x Kemistry
Add these songs to your playlist and whenever you’re feeling like you’re not at your best, just hit play and let the music remind you of the power that rests within you. Enjoy!