Every year, we set with goals and ambitions about the things we would like to accomplish as we continue to grow through life. We plan these goals and ambitions with various tools but it is also important to take lessons from our reflection on the past and use that information to prepare for the future.
That is why we have compiled these 10 questions that will help you think about the year you’ve had and plan for the year you want to have. All you have to do is answer them honestly and observe the realisations you’ll come to. Check them out:
- What was your single favorite day/event of the year?
- What was the best thing you built/created?
- What was your best financial achievement?
- What was the most impactful decision you made for your life?
- What was the hardest lesson you learnt over the last year?
- Did you achieve any lifelong goals?
- What was the most humbling experience of the past year?
- Did you develop any new hobbies or passions? What new hobbies/passions do you want to develop in the new year?
- What are your personal/family/religious/health/financial goals for the new year?
- What is the one thing you’re most grateful for in the past year?
When you think about these questions deeply and answer them honestly, you’ll be very aware of how you’ve spent your year and have the necessary insights to choose your path for the new year. Remember that no one has all the answers and life is a journey so don’t put too much pressure on yourself or feel bad about the things you didn’t accomplish.
We wish you all the best in the new year!